Saturday 3 March 2012

Cecilia's animation in UDK

My animations finally work, it was a matter of 12 hours of labouring through raw cut animation data, discovering that FBX randomly adds two frames and having to tweak for ages until they are correct.
I have several animations ready in the AnimSet editor below, and have assigned the basic animations such as the walk cycle (I have the run cycle but it still has a blip in it so I need to go back to edit the blasted thing).

As mentioned in the previous post I need to look into the dynamic lighting, since it's obvious that the shadows are not meant to be pitch black. Here's my animation + awesome camera in all it's glory. By the way, it looks much better in my level, but I needed to use this to demonstrate the harsh shadows in a well lit area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment